Kerala Law Academy Law College is inviting submissions for its 13th International Seminar on Role of Judiciary in Controlling Maladministration – A Comparative Study. scheduled on July 23rd 2022.
About the Seminar
Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) and IQAC, KLA is organizing a One Day International Seminar on Role of Judiciary in Controlling Maladministration – A Comparative Study on July 23rd 2022 from the Kerala LawAcademy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Call for Papers
The Organizing Committee is calling for Research Articles from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, Social Workers, Policy Makers, and Officials from various Departments- Representatives from Institutions and Professionals; NGO, Social Activists, Social Science Researchers and Faculty and Research Scholars.
The Seminar will attempt to explore the different aspects of Maladministration and the control of the judiciary. The purpose of the seminar is to serve as a medium that enlightens the outcoand me, with unsolved questions and further explore directions icon in this field of law.
The Seminar is conducted through the online platform ZOOM. All the participants should have good access to the internet and be able to access the above said online platform.
1. Remedies for Maladministration
2. Inter relation between corruption and maladministration
3. Maladministration- a time line between power and responsibility
4. Ombudsman and human right protection
5. Judicial influence in ombudsman
6. Relation between ombudsman and the courts
7. Maladministration- complaints
8. Maladministration in public sector
9. Government vs. maladministration
10. Bureaucratic corruption and legal control
11. The problem of maladministration
12. Judicial role in controlling maladministration
13. Principles of judicial control over the administration
14. Conventions against maladministration
15. Ombudsman: Domestic protection and promotion of international Human rights
16. Powers of ombudsman
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to working on any topic related to the tabove-mentioned theme.
The Research Articles received would be published in Proceedings with ISBN.
To know the guidelines for paper submission click here
Kindly send the abstract on or before July 3rd, 2022 by e-mail to email@example.com
• Submission of Abstracts: 3rd July 2022.
• Communication of Abstract Acceptance: 5th July 2022.
• Submission of Full paper: 17th of July 2022.
• Intimation of Full paper Acceptance: 19th July 2022.
• Date of payment of Registration fee: 21st July 2022.
• International Seminar: July 23rd 2022
Registration Fees and Payment Details
The payment can be made through the online link provided in the Kerala Law Academy website.
All the Participants registered for Presentation and Participation will be awarded with a respective E-certificate.
Smt. Radhika R.P. (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy Law College):- +91 9656830914
Adv. Binu P.M. (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy Law College):- +91 9746179873
Sri. Salini A.P. (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy Law College):- +91 8527861463
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy Law College):- +91 97441 69215
Gautham Viswam +91 88910 01101
Lakshmi V.S.: +91 9605530081
Anagha S.: +91 6238376060
For more information Click here