Lawft Advisors LLP is looking to hire a Full time lawyer (Education UG :LLB) at Bangalore office having strong communication and drafting skills with 1+PQE. This role will involve working closely on all legal contracts, legal compliance matters of the clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including agreements for HR, procurement, relating to engineering, lease agreements and other agreements, creation of standard templates of agreements, archiving and renewal of contracts to ensure timely renewal of contracts with a good understanding of risks.
2) Drafting of MSA, NDA, MOU, End User Licensing Agreement, Subcontractor/Vendor Agreement, RFP etc.
3) Handling Venture Capital transactions. Structuring transactions. Drafting and negotiating Term Sheets, SHA, SSA etc.
4) Drafting and review of labour Policies and Procedures
5) Conducting legal and compliance due diligence for startups
6) Acting as trademark attorneys for making trade mark search, trademark applications, strategize opposition of trademarks and file infringements to trademarks.
7) Legal research and aspects on areas such as compliance tool implementation, data privacy etc.
8) Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Kannada Language [Mandatory]
Interested candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com