Officers having the experience of handling legal affairs/matters and who are working in the Central/State Govt/Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Statutory or Autonomous Organization under the Central/State Govt are eligible for appointment to the post under deputation basis are as under:
- An officer of the aforesaid category holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department or
- With 2 years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis in the Pay Band 4 Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 8700 or (Level 13 of 7th CPC) equivalent in the parent cadre/department;
- With 7 years service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis in the Pay Band 3 of Rs. 15600-39100+GP 7600 (Level-12 of 7th CPC) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department;
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience;
- Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent;
- 15 years; experience in legal work involving Civic Laws, Labour Law, Taxation, Arbitration and Prosecution matters.