CorpKonnect is organizing an 18-hour Certificate Program on Data Privacy, Tech Law & Cybercrime from Mar 9, 2022, 3:00 PM - Mar 16, 2022, 6:00 PM.
Module 1: PDP Bill Analysis & Regulating Cross Border Data Transfer
Date: 9 March (03:00 - 05:30 PM)
Module 2: Non-Personal Data (NPD) Governance Framework
Date: 10 March (03:00 PM - 05:00 PM)
Module 3: Impact Analysis of the new Data Protection regime on companies in India
IT Rules 2021 – Impact on intermediaries
Date: 11 March (03:00 PM - 06:00 PM)
Module 4: Data Breaches – Step by step approach to deal with Data breaches
Date: 12 March (02:00 PM - 05:30 PM)
Module 5: Key Legal Issues of AI/ML, Blockchain and Big Data
Cyber Crime Incidences – Immediate tactical response and long-term safeguarding
Date: 15 March (10:00 AM - 01:00 PM)
Module 6: EU GDPR Regulations – Current state of affairs
Cyber Crime and Insider Threats – Legal Response
Date: 16 March (10:00 AM - 01:00 PM)
1) Supratim Chakraborty – Partner, Khaitan & Co.
2) Aman Gera – Counsel, AZB & Partners.
3) Mathew Chacko – Founding Partner, Spice Route Legal.
4) Aadya Misra – Sr. Associate, Spice Route Legal.
5) Nehaa Chaudhari – Partner, Ikigai Law.
6 ) Sreenidhi Srinivasan - Principal Associate, Ikigai Law.
7) Aparna Gaur - Leader IP and TMT Practice, Nishith Desai Associates.
8) Gerald Manoharan - Partner, J. Sagar Associates.
Note: This is a paid program.
For more queries and registrations, please contact Biplab SenGupta on 8130826342.
For more details and to apply online, please visit here.